Tue., Mar. 19 | 08:41 PM
- Culpeper police are seeking the public’s help identifying a man suspected of stealing a car from the parking lot of the Culpeper Wal-Mart Supercenter and possibly shoplifting items from the store last Saturday.
Mon., Feb. 18 | 04:52 PM
- Songbirds is a quintet of 10th-grade girls whose charity performances have raised local attention and even landed them a spot singing at Nationals Park. On Feb. 24 they will put on a benefit concert at Purcellville's Franklin Park.
Thu., Oct. 11 | 03:44 PM
- John R. Pelletier: Civil War Surgeon will return to Ellwood Manor Oct. 13 for his third of three visits this season, interpreting Civil War medicine for visitors from 11:15 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. on Ellwood's restored second floor.
Thu., Oct. 11 | 10:35 AM
- Nearly 300 cyclists turned the pedals on their bikes of various colors, designs and shapes at the start of the 5th Culpeper Cycling Century just after 8:30 a.m. last Saturday morning.
Wed., Jul. 18 | 02:42 PM
- Robert Griffin III is officially a member of the Washington Redskins. The dual-threat quarterback and reigning Heisman Trophy winner from Baylor University has agreed to terms on his initial contract with the team, just a week in advance of training camp starting at Redskins Park in Ashburn.