Wags Easy Financing
Cash or CC
Come Check Out Our Super Great Prices
AKC German Shepherd, Cav-A-Chon, English Bulldog, Malte-Pekes, Maltese, Yorkie-Poos, Dobies, Shi-Poo, Mal-Shih, Shih-Chon, Toy Yorkies, Poodle Mixes, Peke-A-Poos, Chihuahuas, Bea-Bull & More
59 East Rd, Martinsburg, Exit 16 off I-81.
Merchandise | 07/30/15
IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF VIRGINIA
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,
v. Case No: 1:12-CV1075 (LMB)(IDD
ELIJAH JACKSON,ET AL
NOTICE OF SALE OF REAL PROPERTY
Pursuant to the Order of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia filed on March 13th, 2015 in the above-captioned cause, the Internal Revenue Service Property Appraisal and Liquidation Specialists (”IRS PALS) will sell the property located at 7417 Castle Road, Manassas,Virginia 20109, which is more fully described below:
ALL OF LOT ONE THOUSAND FORTY ONE (1041), SECTION ONE (1). SUDLEY, as the same is duly dedicated, platted and recorded in Deed Book 423,Page 551, among the land records of Prince William County, Virginia
AND BEING the same property conveyed to the Grantors by Deed, dated July 15, 1985, and recorded in Deed Book 1325, Page 1050 in the aforesaid land records.
Property address 7417 Castle Road Manassass, Virginia 20109
Tax Map Number. 7697-83-6295
IRS PALS will conduct an open house on August 13th, 2015 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM., at 01:00 PM., IRS PALS will conduct a sale at the propertys location, whereupon the property will be sold to the highest bidder.
All prospective bidders need to arrive between 11 a.m. and 12 pm. on August 13th, 2015 in order to register for the sale. For further information, please contact Sharon W. Sullivan, Property Appraisal and Liquidation Specialist, 7850 SW 6th Court, MS-5780, Plantation, FL, 33324, VMS 954-423-7743. You can also view sale information at www.IRSAUCTIONS.GOV
The property shall be sold upon the following terms and conditions:
1. Any rights, title, liens, claims or interests in the Property of any party to this proceeding are discharged upon sale and confirma tion of sale.
2. The sale shall not be subject to any unpaid ad valorem realproperty taxes.
3. The sale shall be subject to a minimum bid requirement in theamount of not less than $10,000.00 The successful bidder shallbe required to deposit with the IRS PALS a minimum of twenty percent (20%) of the amount bid at the time of sale, either by cashiers check payable to the Clerk, United States District Courtfor the Eastern District of Virginia or by cash deposit. Before bidding at the sale, prospective bidders must display proof to the IRS PALS that they are able to comply with this requirement. Nobids will be received from any persons who have not presented proof that, if they are the successful bidder, they can make the required deposit.
4. The balance of the purchase price shall be tendered to IRS PALS by the successful bidder within sixty (60) days following the date of the sale in a form of cashiers check payable to the Clerk, United States District Court for the Easter District of Virginia. If thebidder fails to fulfill this requirement or any other deposit requirement, the deposit shall be forfeited and retained as part of the proceeds of the sale and applied first to the expenses of the sale, and any amount remaining shall be distributed in accor dance with the sequence directed in paragraph 17 of the Orderentered by the United States District Court in this action on March 13th, 2015, and the Property shall be reoffered for sale or be offered to the second highest bidder, who shall comply with theprovisions of paragraph 4.
5. The successful bidder will pay in addition to the amount of the bid, any documentary stamps and clerks registry fess as provided by law.
6. Upon receipt of the balance of the purchase price, and without objections to the confirmation of sale entered by the Court, the IRS shall execute and deliver a deed conveying the subject realproperty to the successful purchaser.
7. Mail-In bids accepted.
8. The sale is made pursuant to Section 2001 of 28 U.S.C. and is made without right of redemption. "
Merchandise | 07/30/15