ORDER OF PUBLICATION
Commonwealth of Virginia
VA. CODE § 8.01-316
Juvenile and Domestic Relations
District Court of Loudoun County
Commonwealth of Virginia, in re
Aaliyah Leilani Smith
Loudoun County Department
of Family Services
Chamiyah Joyce Smith, mother and
Robert Jerome King, III, father
The object of this suit is a permanency planning hearing and review of foster care plan with a goal of adoption, pursuant to Virginia Code §§16.1-282.1 and 16.1-281 for Aaliyah Leilani Smith and Petition for Termination of Parental Rights of Chamiyah Joyce Smith, mother and Robert Jerome King III, father,pursuant to Virginia Code §16.1-283 for Aaliyah Leilani Smith. Chamiyah Joyce Smith, mother and Robert Jerome King III, father are hereby notified that failure to appear on the hereinafter noticed date and time may result in the entry of an Order approving a permanency goal of adoption as well as the termination of their residual parental rights with respect to Aaliyah Leilani Smith. Chamiyah Joyce Smith, mother and Robert Jerome King III, father are hereby further notified that if their residual parental rights are terminated, theywill no longer have any legal rights with respect to said minor child, including, but not limited to, the right to visit Aaliyah Leilani Smith; any authority with respect to the care and supervision of Aaliyah Leilani Smith; or the right to make health related decisions or determine the religious affiliation of Aaliyah Leilani Smith. Further, Chamiyah Joyce Smith, mother and Robert Jerome King III, father will have no legal and/or financial obligations with respect to Aaliyah Leilani Smith, and the Department of Family Services of Loudoun County, Virginia may be granted the authority to place Aaliyah Leilani Smith for adoption and consent to the adoption of Aaliyah Leilani Smith.
It is ORDERED that the defendants Chamiyah Joyce Smith, mother and Robert Jerome King III, fatherappear at the above-named Court to protect their interests on or before August 11, 2015 at 3:00 P.M.
07/15/15, 07/22/15, 07/29/15, 08/05/15 4366200
Legals | 07/29/15
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
Please take notice that on Monday, August 10, 2015 at 7:00 p.m., the Remington Town Council will conduct a public hearing at the Remington Volunteer Fire and Rescue Building at 200 East Marshall Street, Remington, Virginia to receive public comment on the following:
ORDINANCE NO. 05-15
ORDINANCE NO. 05-15 AMENDS ORDINANCE NO. 02-15 TO SPECIFY THAT THE $5 ASSESSMENT FOR THE ELECTRONIC SUMMMONS SYSTEM ONLY APPLIES TO OFF ENSES ARISING IN THE TOWN OF REMINGTON. ORDINANCE NO. 05-15 IS CONSIDERED PURSUANT TO THEGRANT OF AUTHORITY CONTAINED IN VA CODE§17.1-279.1.
The Remington Town Council will also conduct a joint public hearing with the Remington Planning Commission on the following:
ORDIANCE NO. 06-15
ORDINANCE NO. 06-15 AMENDS THE ZONING ORDINANCE OF THE REMINGTON TOWN CODE, ARTICLE 5, ”R-1, RESIDENTIAL DISTRICT, SEC. 5-7, ”SPECIAL PROVISIONSFOR CORNER LOTS" TO ADD THAT THE SIDE YARD ON THE SIDE FACING THE SIDE STREET SHALL HAVE ASETBACK OF NOT LESS THAN TWENTY-FIVE FEETWHERE THE STRUCTURE IS WITHIN ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY FEET FROM THE CORNER, AND THAT CORNERSIDE LOTS WHERE THE STRUCTURE IS MORE THAN ONEHUNDRED AND FIFTY FEET FROM THE CORNER SHALLHAVE A SETBACK OF AT LEAST FIFTEEN FEET.
A complete copy of Ordinances 05-15 and 06-15 may be obtained by contacting Town Hall at (540) 439-3220, 203 East Main Street, Remington, Virginia 22734. Following the public hearing, the Remington Town Council may take action to approve Ordinance No. 05-15 and/or 06-15. Any person with a disability seeking assistance is asked to contact Town Hall in advance of the meeting so that appropriate arrangements can be made in advance. "
Legals | 07/29/15
FAUQUIER COUNTY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
The Fauquier County Board of Supervisors will hold a public hearing on the following on Thursday, August 13, 2015 at 6:30 p.m., or as soon thereafter as the matters may be heard, in the first floor meeting room of the Warren Green Building, located at 10 Hotel Street in Warrenton, Virginia:
1. AN ORDINANCE TO AMEND THE SEWER RATE SCHEDULE AND SEWER USE ORDINANCE TO INCORPORATE A FEE AND FINANCING STRUCTURE APPLICABLE TO CHURCH AND OTHER NON-PROFIT OWNERS FOR THE CATLETT CALVERTONPROPOSED SEWER SYSTEM - A public hearing to consider adding a category ofavailability fee during the incentive period as defined in the sewer ordinance which permits Church and other non-profit owners to purchase connections under the same terms as noon-residential users and to finance the purchase over a period of up to 20 years, subject to payment in full upon sale or transfer of the property. The schedule also will incorporate user and non-user fees for this category of users identical to the non-residential fees. (Gary Schwartz, Staff)
2. PROPOSED AMENDMENT TO CHAPTER 17 OF THE COUNTY CODE- A public hearing to consider whether to amend Chapter 17 to delete requirements that disposal fields for alternative onsite septic systems be evaluated by a person who is both an Licensed Onsite Soil Evaluator or Professional Engineer and a Certified Professional Soil Scientist, and to conform the requirements for subdivision review in Chapter 17 to the requirements imposed by the Virginia Department of Health. (Kevin J. Burke, Staff)
3. A RESOLUTION TO DESIGNATE BURWELL ROAD (ROUTE 604) AS A VIRGINIA DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION RURAL RUSTIC ROAD, CEDAR RUN DIS TRICT (Marie Pham, Staff)
4. ZONING ORDINANCE TEXT AMENDMENT - TEXT-15-003529 - A Zoning Ordinance Text Amendment to Section 13-502 to increase the threshold for requirement of a ZoningPermit. (Kimberley Johnson, Staff)
5. ZONING ORDINANCE TEXT AMENDMENT - TEXT-15-003530 - A Zoning Ordinance Text Amendment to Sections 3-316 and 15-300 to add Cottage Industry as an allowed usein the Commercial Village District. (Kimberley Johnson, Staff)
6. ZONING ORDINANCE TEXT AMENDMENT - TEXT-15-003531 - A Zoning Ordinance Text Amendment to Sections 5-702 and 15-300 to add Scholarly Research Center. (Kimberley Johnson, Staff)
7. SPECIAL EXCEPTION AMENDMENT - SPEX-15-002645, FAUQUIER COUNTY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS (OWNER)/FAUQUIER COUNTY FIRE & RESCUE (AP PLICANT) - FAUQUIER COUNTY FIRE & RESCUE TRAINING FACILITY - An application to amend existing conditions of a Category 5 Special Exception (SPEX09-CR- 002) for an outdoor technical training facility and a Category 11 Special Exception (SPEX09-CR-003) for a public safety facility. The properties are located at 8499 Bingham Road and 8790 Green Road, Cedar Run District. (PIN 6983-81-0145-000 and6982-97-6871-000) (Ben Holt, Staff)
8. REZONING - REZN-15-002660 - BEALTON FINANCIAL, LLC (OWNER/APPLICANT) - WEXFORD VILLAGE - An application to amend a previously approved Rezoning (REZN08-LE-001) to allow for additional commercial uses. The properties are located inthe Bealeton Service District on Marsh Road (Route 17) across from Village Center Drive (Route 859), Lee District. (PIN 6899-24-0759-000 and 6899-25-0237-000) (Adam Shellen berger, Staff)
9. SPECIAL EXCEPTION - SPEX-15-003203 - BELVOIR RIDGE OF VIRGINIA, LLC, ALLIED PLYWOOD CORPORATION (A/K/A A&M SUPPLY CORPORATION), MOR GAN OIL CORPORATION (OWNERS/APPLICANTS) - BELVOIR RIDGE - Applicants wish to amend conditions of a previously approved Category 23 Special Exception(SPEX10-SC-007) to allow for the crossing of a floodplain to access all of the industrially zoned portions of their parcels. The properties are located at Belvoir Road (Route 709) and Whiting Road (Route 622), Scott District. (PIN 6979-57-4795-000, 6979-37-9906-000, and6979-48-0644-000) (Holly Meade, Staff)
10. COMPREHENSIVE PLAN AMENDMENT - COMA-15-003039 - A Comprehensive PlanAmendment to Chapter 1 - Introduction and Vision. (Andrew Hopewell, Staff)
Copies of the above files (except as noted) are available for review in the County Administrators Office, 10 Hotel Street, Warrenton, Virginia, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Any interested parties wishing to be heard on any of the above are requested to be present at the public hearing or send written comments prior to August 13, 2015, to the County Administrator?s Office. Fauquier County does not discriminate on the basis of handicapped status in admission or access to its programs and activities. Accommodations will be made for handicapped persons upon prior request. Citizens requiring reasonable accommodation for disabilities should contact Renée Culbertson, Deputy Clerk, at (540) 422-8020.
Legals | 07/29/15
Rappahannock Electric Cooperative is the recipient of Federal financial assistance from the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA). The USDA prohibits discrimination in all its programs and activities on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, and where applicable, sex, marital status, familial status, parental status, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, political beliefs, reprisal, or because all or part of an individuals income is derived from any public assistance program. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.) Persons with disabilities who require alternative means for communication of program information (Braille, large print, audiotape, etc.) should contact USDAs TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TDD). To file a complaint of discrimination, write to USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, or call toll-free (800) 795-3272 (voice) or (202) 720-6382 (TDD). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
The Person responsible for coordinating Rappahannock Electric Cooperatives non-discrimination compliance efforts is Joe Gilkerson, Manager of Human Resources and Employee Development.
Legals | 07/29/15
Please take notice that upon expiration of 30 days after publication of this notice the undersigned institution will transfer over to the Personal Representative of the Estate of Dorothy Porter, who died June 1, 2015, and who was at the time of death domiciled in Winter Garden, Florida, certain funds which are held by the undersigned for Dorothy Porter, BELVOIR FEDERAL CREDIT UNION.
Legals | 07/29/15
LOUDOUN COUNTY WILL BE ACCEPTING
COMPETITIVE BIDS/PROPOSALS FOR:
FOOD SERVICE TRUCK, IFB(RFQ) NO.262 until prior to 4:00 PM local ”Atomic Time, August 11, 2015.
JANITORIAL SERVICES ASHBURN LIBRARY, IFB (RFQ) NO.243 until prior to 4:00 PM local ”Atomic Time", August 17, 2015.
A Pre Bid Conference will be held at 9:00 am on August 5, 2015 in the MAIN LOBBY - Ashburn Library, 43316 Hay Road, Ashburn, Virginia 20147 for clarification of any questions on the specifications. Site inspection will be included in the pre-bid conference.
Solicitation forms may be picked up at the Division of Procurement at the address above between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. weekdays or call (703) 777-0403 or downloaded for the County web site at www.loudoun.gov/procurement.
WHEN CALLING, PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU NEED ANY REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION FOR ANY TYPE OF DISABILITY IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROCUREMENT
Legals | 07/29/15
Full name(s) of owner(s):
Copperwood Tavern Loudoun, LLC
20473 Exchange St., Ashburn
Loudoun County, Virginia 20147-5940
The above establishment is applying to the VIRGINIA DEPARTMENT OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE CONTROL (ABC) for a Wine and Beer On Premises, Mixed Beverages Restaurant license to sell or manufacture alcoholic beverages.
Reese Gardner, Managing Member
NOTE: Objections to the issuance of this license must be submitted to ABC no later than 30 days from the publishing of the first of two required newspaper legal notices. Objections should be registered at www.abc.virginia.gov or 800-552-3200.
07/22/15, 07/29/15 4369690
Legals | 07/29/15
Page 4 of 4 pages ‹ First < 2 3 4