Orthodontic practice looking for our next Treatment Coordinator. This individual not only must be warm, enthusiastic and a joyful person naturally, they have to get energy from people and be motivated to demonstrate why our practice is the best! Experience with orthodontics or dentistry is a plus, but you must be willing to learn the basics of orthodontics and manage your patient leads. 5 years of medical or dental sales is the ideal candidate for this job. Candidate must be computer savvy and learn new software rapidly, resourceful to get up to speed with online tutorials, staff and computer literate with social media mediums. Our new Treatment Coordinator will take our marketing campaigns to the next generation of social media, print and penetrate our community like never before.Ê Do you want to be a part of our growing practice?
Job duties will include:
1. Interviewing patients at new patient consultations
2. Collaborating with the Orthodontist in providing the assessment for a new patient
3. Taking x-rays and reviewing medical history
4. Reviewing the treatment plan with the patient and finalizing contracts
5. Coordinate insurance benefits administration and financial arrangements
6. Verify insurance options and review patient
financial health to determine best finance options
7. Ensure all contractual documents are ratified and new patient set up is complete
8. Manage the marketing efforts for practice developing campaigns throughout the
year for community outreach, events, social media, school campaigns and other
Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) will contribute to your success in this position. If you want a fun and rewarding job and feel like you have the right personality to help take our practice to the next level, then we are looking for you!
Work location: One day at Ashburn and four days at Manassas
Hours: Monday 8-5, Tues 8-5, Wed 8-5 and Thurs 7-4, Fri 8-12 with one hour lunchbreak each day
Holidays & Personal Leave: 6 holidays/15 days personal leave per year
Retirement Plan: 401K: Retirement Plan available after one year of employment
Email your resume to email@example.com
to receive a full application packet.
Employment | 09/29/16