Culpeper Crime News
– On May 8th at 12:01AM, officers responded to Merchant’s Tire located in Manassas (20109) to investigate an alarm activation. Police arrived at the business and discovered the glass on one of the garage doors was broken out.
– On May 6th at 7:20PM, officers responded to a residence located in Woodbridge (22193) to investigate an indecent exposure
Strong Armed Robbery
– On May 5th at 7:30PM, officers responded to Potomac Mills Mall located at 2700 Potomac Mills Cir in Woodbridge (22192) to investigate a robbery. The victim, a 19 year old woman of Alexandria,
Strong Armed Robbery | Stolen Vehicle *ARREST: On May 3rd, members of the U.S. Marshals’ Fugitive Task Force located and arrested the suspect involved in the robbery which was reported to have occurred at the Sheetz Convenience Store located at 4021 Prince William Parkway in Woodbridge on April 30th. The suspect was arrested in a wooded area in Manassas without incident.
Short term disruption of water service anticipated due to construction.
On Thursday, May 1st at approximately 10:30 p.m., fire and rescue units were dispatched to a reported brush fire in the block of 11800 Livingston Road in Manassas
The Prince William Board of County Supervisors adopted the budget and tax rate for the coming year on April 29.
In adopting the budget the board agreed to a tax rate of $1.148 per $100 of assessed value.
The new tax rate means that next year, the average real estate tax bill will be $3,788. That's a little more than the estimate for the current year: $3,601.
The headline projects in the $990 million budget are two new libraries in Gainesville and Montclair. The libraries had been approved by voters in the 2006 bond referendum and architectural plans had been unveiled last year with an opening date in September 2015.
Strong Armed Robbery
– On April 29th at 5:28AM, police responded to the area of Minnieville Rd and Dale Blvd in Woodbridge (22193) to investigate a robbery. The victim, a 26 year old man of Lorton, reported to police that he was approached by two unknown men while in a vehicle, stopped at a traffic signal, at the above referenced intersection.
Heroin found at Madison County residence in recent drug seizure.
Keeping communities safe continues to be a priority of the Blue Ridge Narcotics and Gang Task Force.
– On April 22nd at 1:59PM, officers responded to a residence located in Woodbridge (22191) to investigate a burglary. The homeowner reported to police that the burglary occurred between 11:55AM and 1:30PM. The investigation revealed that there were no signs of forced entry into the home. Entry is believed to have been made through an unsecured rear sliding glass door. No property was reported missing.
Page 18 of 73 pages ‹ First < 16 17 18 19 20 > Last ›