Culpeper Crime News
A man has been shot at a McDonald's in Woodbridge and police are looking for the assailant.
According to Officer Jonathan Perok, the shooting occurred Monday evening at McDonalds, 2891 Dale Blvd in Woodbridge.
– On August 24th at 2:04AM, officers responded to the Cloverdale 7-11 located at 14820 Cloverdale Rd in Woodbridge (22193) to investigate a robbery. Employees reported to police that two unknown men entered the business and attempted to steal two cases of beer.
Police have found the two girls reported missing in Woodbridge this morning.
The Prince William County Police Department is asking for the public’s help in locating two missing girls (sisters). Family members reported to police that the girls, ages 5 and 8, left their home located in the 12700 block of Cara Dr in Woodbridge sometime during the overnight hours. Anyone with information on their whereabouts is asked to call police at 703-792-6500.
– On August 14th at 9:17PM, officers responded to the Merchants Tire & Auto located at 12741 Harbor Dr in Woodbridge (22192) to investigate a robbery. The victim, a 55 year old man of Woodbridge, reported to police that he was an employee of the business and was walking to his vehicle in the parking lot when he was approached by an unknown man.
– On August 13th at 2:02PM, officers responded to the Popeyes located 14400 Jefferson Davis Hwy in Woodbridge (22191) to investigate a burglary. Employees reported to police that the burglary occurred between 3:45AM and 3:55AM.
Strong Armed Robbery
– On August 13th at 1:58AM, officers responded to the area Woodbridge (22193) to investigate a robbery.
– On August 8th at 11:20PM, officers responded to investigate a robbery which was reported to have occurred in Woodbridge (22192) around 10:30PM. The victims, a 19 year old man of Stafford, a 19 year old man of Lorton and an 18 year old man of Alexandria, reported to police that they had just arrived in the area above to attend a party. As the victims were approaching the home, they encountered three unknown men. One of the men displayed a handgun and demanded the victim’s property.
Defendants are accused of distributing heroin, crack cocaine
Larry Jackson in custody after Tuesday shooting incident.
Shooting behind The Depot under investigation
Page 2 of 62 pages < 1 2 3 4 > Last ›