Culpeper Crime News
On Sept. 14, Local 2598 Prince William Professional Fire Fighters hosted their Prince William Cup charity soccer tournament. The event was held at Patriot High School in Nokesville. Two police and two fire teams faced off in a “playoff” style tournament to raise money for local charities.
If you live in the Sally Lou Lane area, perhaps you may have information on this burglary.
Residential Burglary – On October 8th at 12:04PM, officers responded to an apartment located in the 9900 block of Gardenia Ln in Bristow (20136) to investigate a burglary. The resident of the apartment reported to police that the burglary occurred between 3:00PM on September 26th and 11:30AM on September 27th.
Substitute teacher charged with assault and battery against student.
– On October 7 at 5:13PM, officers responded in Lake Ridge (22192) in reference to the burglary of a shed. The homeowner reported that between 10:00 AM on October 3 and noon on the 4th,
Incidents and arrests released on: Monday, October 6, 2014
– On October 3rd at 5:24PM, officers responded in Woodbridge (22193) to investigate a stabbing.
Incidents and arrests released on: Friday, October 3, 2014
– On October 2nd at 9:40PM, officers responded to the area of Olde Port Ln and Graham Park Rd in Triangle (22172) to investigate a robbery. The victim, a 22 year old man of Triangle,
Incidents and arrests released on: Thursday, October 2, 2014
– On October 1st at 8:49PM, officers responded to Potomac Mills Mall located at 2700 Potomac Mills Cir in Woodbridge (22192) to investigate a robbery. The victim, a 16 year old male juvenile of Silver Spring MD,
Virginia State Police have released a statement linking Jesse Matthew to the death of 20-year-old Morgan Harrington five years ago. Matthew was recently charged in the disappearance of Hanna Graham in Charlottesville.
Attempted Armed Robbery
– On September 26th at 7:00PM, officers responded in Manassas (20109) to investigate an attempted robbery. The victim, a 71 year old woman of Manassas, reported to police that she was walking in the above area when she encountered an unknown man.
Page 2 of 65 pages < 1 2 3 4 > Last ›