Culpeper Crime News
A bomb threat has been reported at Lynn Middle School in Woodbridge.
Abduction with Intent to Defile | Strangulation *ARREST
– On September 16th, detectives from the Special Victims Unit were able to identify the suspect involved in the abduction incident which was reported to have occurred in a parking lot located in the area of Potomac Mills Cir and Nazarene Way in Woodbridge on March 20th.
Library officials have announced that the Gainesville Neighborhood Library will reopen on Sept. 17
– On September 15th at 8:28AM, officers responded to a residence located in Woodbridge (22191) to investigate a burglary to a building currently under construction.
Abduction | Armed Robbery *ARRESTS
– On September 5th, detectives from the Robbery Unit located the suspect vehicle at a motel in the City of Manassas. The vehicle left the parking lot and was stopped by patrol officers.
Malicious Wounding | Strangulation *ARREST
– On September 3rd, the accused sought in the assault incident which occurred in Manassas on August 28th turned himself into police without incident.
Arrested on September 3rd:
– On September 3rd at 2:47AM, officers responded to an apartment located in Woodbridge (22191) to investigate a robbery. The victim, a 30 year old man of Woodbridge, reported to police that he called a known acquaintance to his residence to help him get gas
Aggravated Sexual Battery *ARREST
– On August 30th, officers located and arrested the suspect involved in the sexual assault which occurred in Gainesville Square Shopping Center in Gainesville on August 27th. Detectives received information that the suspect was possibly in the area of Lomond Dr and Sudley Rd. Officers checked the area and eventually located the suspect at an area restaurant where he was arrested without incident.
Owens's leap to freedom eventually foiled.
Owens escapes from Culpeper County jail, Code Red issued, he is captured hours later.
Shooting Investigation - On August 25th at 6:49PM, officers responded to the McDonalds located at 2891 Dale Blvd in Woodbridge (22913) to investigate a shooting. The investigation revealed that the victim, a 23 year old man, was shot in the face following an altercation in the parking lot. After being shot, the victim went into the McDonalds where police were contacted. The victim sustained a superficial, non-life threatening injury and was transported to an area hospital for treatment.
Page 1 of 62 pages 1 2 3 > Last ›