Culpeper Community Calendar
© Culpeper TimesTuesday, Nov. 13
• Reva Volunteer Fire and Rescue has bingo every Tuesday at 18230 Birmington Road, Culpeper, in a smoke-free hall. Doors open at 5 p.m. Dinner sales start at 5:30 p.m. Early bird starts at 6:30 p.m., followed by regular bingo at 7 p.m. Info: 540-825-7555.
• Senior worship at 1 p.m. at Reformation Lutheran Church, 509 S. Main St. Holy Communion is celebrated at all worship services. Info.: 825-1376
• CAN jobs ministry program from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at 309 N. East St. Some of the services available include: resume and cover letter writing, interview skills, networking skills and resume posting. The ministry is free and operated by volunteers. It is available the second and fourth Tuesday's of each month. More info.: Margie Benitez at 703-944-8450 or e-mail: email@example.com
• Culpeper County High School PTO meeting, 7 to 8 p.m.
• Culpeper County High School PTO meeting from 7 to 8 p.m. in the school library,
Wednesday, Nov. 14
• Junior Chess Club, 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Wednesdays; Culpeper County Library meeting room; lessons available for beginners.
• "Reel Love," Culpeper first piece of public art, will be officially unveiled at 2 p.m. at the Depot in downtown Culpeper. Info.: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get Weekly Email News